A versatile, season-less set
Join Meg and me as we share a few styling ideas for the Limestone Leggings and Crop Top.
As soon as we sewed up these black sets, Meg and I knew they had so much potential beyond just wearing for a run or to lounge around. Regardless of what color you make your set, the possibilities for styling them are vast, and we hope you’ll use our outfits as a jumping off point and inspiration for your own great looks.
For some of her outfits Meg also added a black, long sleeved Stasia Tee as a base layer. Her leggings are finished with a cuff hem, while mine have a turned hem. We both chose the 28″ inseam. My crop top has a turned hem and scoop back while Meg’s has a turned hem and high back.
Meredith’s Limestone Outfits
- Hand knit Camélia Sweater, Limestone Leggings and Top, and black boots
- Mended chambray shirt, Limestone Leggings and Top, and high tops
- Hand knit Sarah Cardigan, Limestone Leggings and Top, and high tops
- Bedrock tee, Limestone Leggings and Top, and high tops
- Slim Hack Arenite Pants, Limestone Top, chambray shirt, and clogs.
Meg’s Limestone Outfits
- Wiksten Unfolding Jacket (discontinued), Limestone Leggings and Top, Stasia Tee, Vans, and Oslo Hat.
- Lichen Duster, Limestone Leggings and Top, Stasia Tee
- Beige Booties
- Stompy Boots and Sock
- Short Hinterland Dress, Limestone Leggings and Top, Stasia Tee, Shift Cowl, chunky socks, and boots
- Cheyenne Tunic, Limestone Leggings and Top, Stasia Tee, denim mini skirt, boots
- Otis Overalls, Limestone Top, black boots