This course includes the Nocturne Top PDF Sewing Pattern, as well as a printed copy of the full-size pattern pieces shipped to you.
If you want to learn more, we have a MUCH more complete description of the Sewing Basics 2 course over here – plus a quiz to guide you to the best Learn to Sew course for you.
the nocturne top
Sewing Basics 2
Project: Learn to sew an easy top
The Nocturne Top’s distinctive notched and gathered yoke can just as easily be paired with jeans as it can be with pajama pants. This cozy, pullover top with a slight high-low hem can be made with short or long sleeves depending on the season.
- Taking proper measurements and choosing a size
- Lengthening and shortening a pattern
- The benefits of making a muslin
- How to sew a yoke
- How to sew a notched collar
- How to sew gathers
- How to set in and sew sleeves
- Over 6 hours of video instruction
- Lifetime membership in our private, online support group
- Pattern pieces shipped to your door
- Exclusive discounts at our favorite fabric shops
Already own the Nocturne pattern?
You can purchase the course for a reduced price, without the pattern included.